A: Hello, what are you looking for today? (你好,你今天在找什么呢?)
B: I’m looking for a new shirt. Do you have any recommendations? (我在找一件新衬衫,你有什么推荐的吗?)
A: Sure, we have a variety of styles and colors. What size are you looking for? (我们有各种款式和颜色,你在找哪个尺寸的?)
B: I wear a medium size. (我穿中号。)
A: Okay, let’s take a look at our selection. Do you prefer something casual or more formal? (好的,让我们看一下我们的选择,你更喜欢休闲的还是正式的?)
B: I prefer something casual for daily wear. (我更喜欢日常穿着的休闲款式。)
A: Great, we have a few nice casual shirts. What about color? Do you have a preference? (太好了,我们有几件不错的休闲衬衫,关于颜色呢?你有什么偏好吗?)

B: I like the color blue, but I’m open to other suggestions. (我喜欢蓝色,但我也愿意接受其他建议。)
A: How about this blue shirt with a pattern? It’s very popular and comfortable. (这件带有图案的蓝色衬衫怎么样?它非常受欢迎,也很舒适。)
B: I’ll take a look at it. Can I try it on? (我会看一看,我能试穿一下吗?)
A: Of course, we have a fitting room right over here. You can try it on and see how it fits. (我们这里有试衣间,你可以试穿一下,看看合不合身。)
B: Thank you. I’ll try it on. (谢谢,我会试穿的。)
A: Does the shirt fit well? Are you satisfied with it? (这件衬衫合身吗?你对它满意吗?)
B: Yes, it fits well and I like the style and color. I’ll take it. (是的,它很合身,我喜欢它的款式和颜色,我要买它了。)
A: Great choice! Would you like to pay in cash or with a card? (很棒的选择!你想用现金还是刷卡支付?)

B: I’ll pay with my debit card. Can you help me with that? (我会用借记卡支付,你能帮我吗?)
A: Sure, we can process your payment here. Please provide your card and your PIN. (我们在这里可以处理你的支付,请提供你的卡片和PIN码。)
完成支付后:
A: Here is your receipt. Would you like a bag for your shirt? (这是你的收据,你想要一个装衬衫的袋子吗?)
B: Yes, please. Thank you for your help. (是的,请给我,感谢你的帮助。)
A: You’re welcome. Enjoy your new shirt! (不用客气,享受你的新衬衫吧!)
对话是一个典型的购物场景,涵盖了从询问需求、提供建议、试穿、付款到完成交易的全过程。





